Pledge to go Beyond Voting this year- when regular people make the effort to get involved, we have government that works for all- not just corporations and special interests.
Here are just a few examples of things you can do to go Beyond Voting:
- Attending a community meeting
- Getting involved with issue-based volunteer work
- Contacting your neighbors about important local issues
- Attending volunteer organizing meetings
- Writing letters to your lawmakers about issues that are important to you and your community