Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment 2017
About the Event
This exciting event features wine, beer and chocolate tastings, savory hors d'oeuvres, charity auction, live music by the Sandy Sasso Jazz Quartet, and much more! Our charity auction will feature the opportunity to win amazing gifts as well as a 50/50 raffle to benefit Clean Water Action's local programs to protect drinking water and reduce plastic & foam pollution that pollutes our oceans, rivers, lakes, streams, and communities. RSVP today to enjoy:
- Tasting delicious "uncorked" wines with Sommelier Louis Fontenelli and chocolate with L. Emanuel Chocolatier
- Beer tastings with Heavy Seas Beer & SweetWater Brew
- Savory hors d'oeuvres
- Charity auction and 50/50 raffle - click here to check out our current Auction Items
- Live music with the Sandy Sasso Jazz Quartet
- Relaxing at the golf club's Adirondack-style club house and beautiful outdoor patio
- Supporting clean water programs in the Garden State
Early bird RSVP
$50 for one and $100 for two by September 22nd. After that date, RSVPs are $75 for one and $125 for two. Clean Water Action's 8th annual Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment will be held at the beautiful Pine Barrens Golf Club in Jackson, NJ. Click here to RSVP.
Purchase a 50/50 Raffle Ticket
Clean Water Action & Clean Water Fund are hosting a 50/50 Raffle at Autumn Toast. This fundraiser provides you the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets before the event! Three lucky winners will go home with half of the net proceeds. Click here to purchase your ticket.
Want to make a difference for clean water, public health and the environment in New Jersey? Consider becoming a sponsor of the event. All sponsors will receive complimentary RSVPs to the event and will be recognized in all online and print materials.
Create Your CrowdRise Team!
For the first year ever, you can make an incredible impact by creating your very own Autumn Toast fundraising team! Environmentally-friendly companies and individuals are welcome to participate. Each team or individual raising at least $100 will receive one admission and 10 gift basket auction tickets. Prizes will be awarded to the highest fundraising person and team! Click here to get started.
Become an Auction Donor
Own a business that you want to promote to our supporters? Consider donating an item to our charity auction for clean water. Download the Autumn Toast - Auction Donor Packet 2017.pdf. Some successful items from past auctions include:
- Dining & Hotel Gift Certificates, Getaway Packages
- Concert, Music, Theatre, & Gallery Tickets
- Museum, Aquarium, & Zoo Packages
- Painting, Photography, Art
- Season Tickets to Sports Games & Sports Memorabilia
- Home & Garden Gift Baskets
- Beauty, Massage, & Salon Services
- Children’s Toy & Book Baskets
- Cooking, Dance & Educational Packages
Volunteers are needed to assist with the charity auction and execution of the event day of. If interested, please click here to fill out our online volunteer form.
Special Thank You to Our Event Sponsors
- Dr. Joseph & Janet Tauro
- Ocean County Sports Medicine
- Sue Smith
- Communication Workers of America
- John and Diane Burke
- Fab Habitat
- Michele Donato, Esq.
- Tom and Lynda Fote
- Rodger and Jane Nogaki
- Mr. Ernest & Mrs. Susan Scherler
- Tirza Wahrman, Esq.
Friends of Clean Water
- John and Peggy Bennett
- Jeffrey Brown
- The Gordon Foundation