Clean Water Action's 17th Annual Breakfast of Champions
You are invited to attend Clean Water Action's 17th Annual Breakfast of Champions happening Friday, May 10th, 2019 from 8:30-10:00 am at the Aspray Boathouse in historic Pawtuxet Village, Warwick! Purchase tickets or become a sponsor.
Each spring, we gather to recognize the contributions made by local leaders in the environmental field and enjoy a meal made from local ingredients along the banks of the Pawtuxet River. All proceeds benefit Clean Water Action's local programs to protect drinking water, improve public health, and reduce single-use disposable plastic pollution that harms our neighborhoods, waterways, and Narragansett Bay.
This year's Champions are:
- Alicia Lehrer, Woonasquatucket River Watershed Council, Community Builder of the Year
- Jerry Elmer, Conservation Law Foundation, Environmental Advocate of the Year
- Andrew Silvia, City of Pawtucket, Local Leader of the Year
- Honorable Josh Miller, RI State Senate, Elected Official of the Year
David R. Gerraughty Award for Lifetime Commitment to the Environment
We will also award the prestigious David R. Gerraughty Award for Lifetime Commitment to the Environment, named in honor of the long-time Clean Water Action program organizer and canvasser who chose protecting the environment and safeguarding public health as his "second career".
This award is given each year to one member of the environmental community, nominated by their peers, who has made significant, long-term contributions to environmental and public health protections in Rhode Island over the course of their life and/or career. Nominations are due by Friday, April 19th.
Purchase a Ticket or Become a Breakfast of Champions Event Sponsor!
Your generous sponsorship helps Clean Water Action fight for our environment all year long! Last year, these contributions allowed us to work to reduce single-use plastic pollution across our state, make our communities more resilient in the face of climate change, and cut down on the number of toxic chemicals we come in contact with every day. Please consider joining us in tackling these important environmental and public health issues!
We offer various sponsorship levels which could include an ad, tickets or program listing. Please click here to purchase your ticket or select your sponsorship.
- Champion $1000 - Inside and back cover, full page (5”x8”) + 6 tickets)
- Guardian $750 - Full page (5”x8”) + 5 tickets
- Steward $500 - Half page (5”x4”) + 4 tickets
- Caretaker $250 - Quarter page (2.5”x4”) + 3 tickets
- Advocate $100 - Eighth page (2.5”x2”) + 2 tickets
- Friend $75 - Program listing + 1 ticket
- Ticket $50 - 1 ticket
For more information, please contact Johnathan Berard at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!