Clean Water Action Endorses Clarke and Fortgang for NJ State Assembly
Clean Water Action is proud to endorse Christine Clarke (D) and Laura Fortgang (D) for New Jersey State Assembly.
New Jersey has the opportunity to be a national leader on clean energy, clean water, and environmental justice. We can only achieve this by electing assemblymembers who prioritize their constituents over special interests.
Christine Clarke and Laura Fortgang are independent thinkers who have fresh ideas for Trenton and are committed to protecting our environment, communities, and public health. They are the leaders that we need in Trenton. We believe they will put our communities first. Both support action on:
- Addressing the lead crisis
- Listening to historically underserved communities and providing the tools they need to protect and advocate for their families
- Tackling the climate crisis and placing a moratorium on all new fossil fuel projects in New Jersey
- Passing a New Jersey Constitutional "Green" Amendment, guaranteeing everyone a right to clean air and water
- Eliminating plastic waste through a statewide ban on single use plastic bags
New Jersey legislative district 26 includes: Butler, Fairfield, Jefferson, Kinnelon, Lincoln Park, Montville, Morris Plains, North Caldwell, Parsippany-Troy Hills, Rockaway Township, Verona, West Caldwell, West Milford.
Vote for Christine Clarke and Laura Fortgang for NJ Assembly on Tuesday November 5th!
Photo: Christine Clarke and Laura Fortgang for NJ State Assembly
Paid for and authorized by Clean Water Action for distribution to its members. Not authorized by any candidate or committee. Contact us 973-744-3005.