ReThink Disposable - Community
Simple behavior changes and personal consumer choices can significantly impact how much waste and potential litter each of us produces. ReThink Disposable has tips and resources to engage and educate the community to take action.
- Check out our tips and strategies to unpackage your life and start reducing, reusing, refusing, and reacting now!
- Take the Pledge to reduce disposables in your life!
Need educational materials and handouts for your creek and beach cleanups?
- From research and publications to community educational materials and handouts, we've created plenty of resources for you to download and support your participation in the movement, here.
Have a favorite restaurant that you eat at often using too many disposables?
- Ask them to sign up for ReThink Disposable, a free technical assistance program that helps businesses implement voluntary best management practices to reduce waste and cut costs by minimizing disposable product usage.
Are you a local watershed or community group hosting an event?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can incorporate ReThink Disposable messaging and materials into your community outreach and education efforts.
ReThink Disposable is funded by a grant through the Northeast Water Pollution Control Commission (NEIWPCC), partnership with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Trash Free Waters initiatives, and the Environmental Endowment of New Jersey.